7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of big data concepts
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark and other similar systems
- System administration experience
Alluxio is an open-source virtual distributed storage system that unifies disparate storage systems and enables applications to interact with data at memory speed. It is used by companies such as Intel, Baidu and Alibaba.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Alluxio to bridge different computation frameworks with storage systems and efficiently manage multi-petabyte scale data as they step through the creation of an application with Alluxio.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop an application with Alluxio
- Connect big data systems and applications while preserving one namespace
- Efficiently extract value from big data in any storage format
- Improve workload performance
- Deploy and manage Alluxio standalone or clustered
- Data scientist
- System administrator
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.