Local, instructor-led live Nagios training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Nagios.
Nagios training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Nagios training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Lithuania or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Lithuania. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Nagios Course Outlines in Lithuania
The level of this course is Intermediate
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and operate Nagios XI as they step through process of managing Linux and Windows servers in a series of hands-on live-lab exercises.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Nagios XI
- Monitor Windows and Linux machines
- Monitor network devices
- Perform administrating tasks, including backing up, restoring, and scheduling downtime of Nagios XI
- System administrators
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.