NobleProg and its Franchisees are committed to protecting your privacy. This statement illustrates:
- the measures we take to ensure that your personal details are protected when you visit our website.
- the information that we collect and the reason for using this information and what your options are in terms of the use of it.
You are able to visit NobleProg website without having to provide us with any personal information. However on certain occasions you may be required to provide us with your personal information in order to be able to provide a service. The personal information that we collect will include.
- Contact Details-name/title/company/email/phone number
- Email-Marketing purposes & contact
- Feedback of our services and training that we may have provided for you
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URL's starting with the reffering site, your activity on the Website, and th site you exit to (automatically collected)
Your financial information, like credit card numbers are not stored in our system and are used only to complete the payment.
It is not mandatory to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
Use of Information
Your personal information will be used in order to deliver services, deal with your requests or keep in regular contact with you. If you have subscribed to our newsletter we may need to provide you with information of the latest courses or discounts.
Improvements to NobleProg
NobleProg may share information we collect with external services and people that help improve our Website, services and perform Social Media Marketing on our behalf. Currently our website uses Google Analytics and Mailchimp, as well as Linkedin and Facebook widgets. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these third party services and we recommend that you familiarize yourself with their terms and conditions.
We may use your personal information to notify you of products or services available from NobleProg, but only with your permission. When we collect information from you that might be used to contact you about our products and services, this will always be clearly indicated on our website giving you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving these types of communications. Each e-mail communication that we send gives you the option to unsubscribe allowing you to prevent the delivery of that type of communication. If you select to unsubscribe, we will remove you from the relevant list within 5 business days.
Your personal information
The personal information that you provide to NobleProg via our websites will not be shared outside of NobleProg without your permission.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
Credit/Debit card detials
We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.